Alhamdulillah this Ramadan, Alfitrah foundation has hosted iftars in Malaysia and Palestine for the visually impaired. We also sponsored an iftar for 100 female students and their teachers at Dar alQuran Al Kareem.
Jawad naderpoor in Kabul reading the Braille Quran we sent him. Alhamdulillah our Braille Qurans have been able to reach people all over the world.
A family as old as Islamic history itself has been looking after the sacred cloak since the seventh century. TRT World visited the mosque of the cloak and spoke with the family in Istanbul’s Fatih district.
Hundreds gathered at the entrance of a mosque in Istanbul’s ancient Fatih district on a breezy Ramadan day in May.
Outside, shopkeepers hawked a variety of dates and bottled Zamzam, the water that spills out of an underground spring in the Muslim holy city of Makkah.
Blind Sheikh Fathi Dughmush leading terawih at Masjid Al-Mujamma Al-Islami in Gaza . Fathi was a student at our Light Camp which we have organised for the last 7 summers since 2012 . This provided an opportunity for the blind to memorize the Holy Quran. We have also sent them 100 Braille Qurans so every student has his own .
More Articles ...
- SK Klang is an integrated school for sighted and visually impaired students
- Hanafi lost his vision and his mother within months of each other
- Top SPM scorers share their stories
- Blind students in Gaza receive our Braille Qurans which arrived last week from Malaysia
- Architect goes blind, says he's actually gotten better at his job