To fund and partake in efforts pertaining to the improvement of literacy and understanding of the Quran, Fardhu Ain and Islam for the visually challenged.
1. Undertake activities assisting in awareness, education, documentation, printing and any other methods that will benefit the said community.
2. Be accessible to the visually impaired individuals locally and around the world as a centre that promotes literacy and education.
3. To maintain a Braille Press for printing of Holy Quran, Islamic books and related publications.
4. To set up and maintain an audio library to support the said cause.
5. To undertake ad hoc assignments under approval of trustees such that will benefit the underprivileged in their pursuit of Islam.
6. To manage and maintain the foundation fund.
7. To collaborate with other similar organisations and societies that promote the mutual cause in any way that will enhance the achievement of our objectives.
8. To organise and partake in charitable endeavours that will enhance the Foundation and enable the achievement of our objectives.