Al Fitrah Foundation is part of the International Union of Braille Quran Services (www.facebook.com/braillequranservices)
* A non profit organisation set up to assist blind Muslims everywhere to access the Holy Quran and other Islamic texts through Braille publications and other means.
* Empowering and enlightening blind Muslims through easy access to the Holy Quran and Islamic literatures in Braille and other accessible formats.
* To print and make available Braille Quran, Muqaddam and other Islamic publications on request from individuals.
* To raise funds and awareness on social responsibility to assist blind Muslims in acquiring fundamental Islamic Literature.
* To liaise and collaborate with other bodies that undertake similar works for mutual benefit and improving support to the blind Muslim community.