Jawad naderpoor in Kabul reading the Braille Quran we sent him. Alhamdulillah our Braille Qurans have been able to reach people all over the world.
A family as old as Islamic history itself has been looking after the sacred cloak since the seventh century. TRT World visited the mosque of the cloak and spoke with the family in Istanbul’s Fatih district.
Hundreds gathered at the entrance of a mosque in Istanbul’s ancient Fatih district on a breezy Ramadan day in May.
Outside, shopkeepers hawked a variety of dates and bottled Zamzam, the water that spills out of an underground spring in the Muslim holy city of Makkah.
Blind Sheikh Fathi Dughmush leading terawih at Masjid Al-Mujamma Al-Islami in Gaza . Fathi was a student at our Light Camp which we have organised for the last 7 summers since 2012 . This provided an opportunity for the blind to memorize the Holy Quran. We have also sent them 100 Braille Qurans so every student has his own .
SK Klang is an integrated school for sighted and visually impaired students . We visited today with some Braille books including a Braille Quran, collection of surahs as well as other books. The students are good in Braille and the ustaz is starting to teach them muqaddam.
More Articles ...
- Hanafi lost his vision and his mother within months of each other
- Top SPM scorers share their stories
- Blind students in Gaza receive our Braille Qurans which arrived last week from Malaysia
- Architect goes blind, says he's actually gotten better at his job
- Welcome Abdirahman Farah from Somalia to our office