We are very proud of our brother from Kazakhstan, Askar Sakhirov who came to our office to train in January, and now teaches the blind to read Quran in braille in Kazakhstan.
We have run this Quran summer camp for the blind in Gaza for the last 5 years Alhamdulillah
A video of the children at Jamiya Abdullah Ibne Umm Maktum reading from the braille Qurans delivered to them from the One Life Global Welfare foundation in the UK .
In this video the children read from surah almaidah ayat 83/84 , surah annisa' ayat 163 , and surah albaqarah ayat 258.
9 braille Qurans from Alfitrah foundation funded by the One Life Global Welfare foundation in the UK have arrived
Alhamdulillah 9 braille Qurans from Alfitrah foundation funded by the One Life Global Welfare foundation in the UK have arrived at the Jamiye Abdullah ibne Umme Maktoum in Pune ,India.
Here on the left Mufti Raees, chairman Jamea Abdullah ibn Um Maktoom, at the right side Hafz Abdullah principal of jamea.
Jazakallah khairan to Maulana Qazi Muzammiludin who found the school for us and helped us with distribution of the Holy Quran.
More Articles ...
- Srikanth Bolla, the blind baby won a scholarship to MIT
- 5th summer Quran memorisation camp for the blind in Gaza
- Raed Qaddura , a post grad student from Gaza who had travelled around Malaysia last month as imam terawih for the NGO MyCARE
- Students at AlBasiir school for the blind reading the surah Yasin with English translation that they have just received from AlFitrah foundation
- AlFitrah foundation raised money to provide the students of AlBasiir school for the Blind with food for Iftar and suhoor