Visit by teachers and UPSR children of Sek Kebangsaan LKTP Kemelah, Segamat, Johor to the AlFitrah office today.
Brother Askar is a sighted young ustadz in his 20's who came to Alfitrah in January this year for training on teaching and embossing the Quran in braille, and is the only person in Kazakhstan who can teach the blind to read the Quran in braille.
We are very proud of our brother from Kazakhstan, Askar Sakhirov who came to our office to train in January, and now teaches the blind to read Quran in braille in Kazakhstan.
We have run this Quran summer camp for the blind in Gaza for the last 5 years Alhamdulillah
More Articles ...
- A video of the children at Jamiya Abdullah Ibne Umm Maktum reading from the braille Qurans
- 9 braille Qurans from Alfitrah foundation funded by the One Life Global Welfare foundation in the UK have arrived
- Srikanth Bolla, the blind baby won a scholarship to MIT
- 5th summer Quran memorisation camp for the blind in Gaza
- Raed Qaddura , a post grad student from Gaza who had travelled around Malaysia last month as imam terawih for the NGO MyCARE