Short video on the camp sponsored by malaysian donors through Viva Palestina Malaysia
- AL QURAN AL KARIM
- AL QURAN AL KARIM JUZ 30 (MUQADDAM)
- 14 SELECTED SURAH
- YAASIN WA TAHLIL
- ASMA'UL HUSNA
- THE HOLY QURAN (TRANSLATION BY SHAKIR)
- A QUR'AANIC BRAILLE PRIMER
- YAASIN (TRANSLATION)
- IMAM NAWAWI'S COLLECTION OF 40 HADITH
- 40 HADITH QUDSI
- GUIDE TO SALAT
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAMES OF ALLAH
- WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (AHMAD DEDAT)
- KHADIJAH R.A
- WOMAN IN ISLAM (B. AISHA LEMU & FATIMA HEEREN)
- LOVE AND MARRIAGE (Y. MANSOOR MARICAN)
- WISDOM (Y. MANSOOR MARICAN)
- WHY ISLAM (Y. MANSOOR MARICAN)
- CALLING TO ALLAH
- DUA’S IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM
- COMMON QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ABOUT ISLAM (SABIR ALI)
- DREAMING OF FREEDOM - PALESTINIAN CHILD PRISONERS SPEAK (NORMA HASHIM)
- HIMPUNAN DOA-DOA HARIAN
- RUQYAH ASAS PENGUBATAN ISLAM
- MARI BELAJAR SOLAT
- BERDZIKIR DAN BERDOA SELEPAS SEMBAHYANG SERTA MEMBACA AL-MA'THURAT
- PANDUAN SOLAT TAHAJJUD
- PANDUAN SOLAT TASBIH
- PANDUAN SOLAT DHUHA
- PANDUAN SOLAT JENAZAH
- PANDUAN SOLAT TAUBAT
- SIRAH NABAWIYYAH (1 - 11)
- KURSUS ASAS HAJI
The closing ceremony of the Quran memorization camp for blind children in Gaza , combined with announcement of results for the first ever Quran memorization contest for the blind, where they memorised Surah Al-Baqarah.
Dr. Abed Al Rhman Al Jamal - chairman of DQWS.
Mr. Nader Basheer - chairman of Association of Visually impaired Graduates League.
Eng. Hani Thraya - VPM Representative.
Al-Fitrah Foundation sent 3 delegates to the 2nd Conference of the International Union of Braille Quran Services
Al-Fitrah Foundation sent 3 delegates to the 2nd Conference of the International Union of Braille Quran Services. It is the 4th meeting for us in Istanbul since we first assembled in Istanbul in February 2013. Alhamdulillah the network of contacts built up over the years has enabled Al-Fitrah Foundation to help many blind Muslims around the world , at last count we have reached people in 30 countries , and we continue to receive requests for braille Qurans and Islamic texts on a regular basis.
After this meeting, we will be able to be more effective too inshaa Allah.
We look forward to sharing and learning with delegates from 19 countries in order to improve access of the blind to the Quran and Islamic education Inshaa Allah.
A token of appreciation from the International Union of braille Quran Services to Al-Fitrah Foundation
A token of appreciation from the International Union of braille Quran Services to AlFitrah Foundation for our contribution to the 2nd Braille Quran conference in Istanbul.
The plate bears the calligraphic inscription of Ayah 46 of Surah Al Hajj, "..Truly it is not their eyes that are blind but their hearts which are in their breasts."
More Articles ...
- Al-Fitrah foundation trustees are in Istanbul this week for the 2nd braille Quran conference
- Mr Wong from the National Council for the Blind Malaysia (NCBM) came over to the Al-Fitrah office
- Camp for the blind to memorise the Quran in Gaza
- Associate Prof Mohammad from UTM Engineering dept showing our staff Firdaus and Rafi how the Al-Quran eBraille machine works
- Al-Fitrah Foundation was invited to Tabung Haji at a ceremony to recognize Corporate Sponsors for the Haj season 2015