This morning Alfitrah Foundation was blessed with a visit from Shaykh Mohammed Aslam the scholar and teacher from Birmingham, UK.
Dias arrived at Semey after a 4 hour flight from Aktau. His hometown does not have a school for the blind so he has never learned to read.
Alhamdulillah after one week under the guidance of Askar Sakhirov, Dias who is 9 years old , has learned surah al Fatihah, Al Ihlas, Al Kausar , Al Falak and arab braille alphabet.
"He is leaning this alfabed first time, before he couldn't read books in kazak or russia, but we are our best... we hope til our course and he will read Quran InshaAllah"
Visit by teachers and UPSR children of Sek Kebangsaan LKTP Kemelah, Segamat, Johor to the AlFitrah office today.
Brother Askar is a sighted young ustadz in his 20's who came to Alfitrah in January this year for training on teaching and embossing the Quran in braille, and is the only person in Kazakhstan who can teach the blind to read the Quran in braille.
We are very proud of our brother from Kazakhstan, Askar Sakhirov who came to our office to train in January, and now teaches the blind to read Quran in braille in Kazakhstan.
More Articles ...
- Al-Fitrah Foundation will continue to support the blind Muslims in Pakistan
- Quran summer camp for the blind in Gaza
- A video of the children at Jamiya Abdullah Ibne Umm Maktum reading from the braille Qurans
- 9 braille Qurans from Alfitrah foundation funded by the One Life Global Welfare foundation in the UK have arrived
- Srikanth Bolla, the blind baby won a scholarship to MIT