Brother Aslam Shareef from Hyderabad, India receiving a copy of a braille Quran from Alfitrah foundation through our IBQS partner in India , Maulana Qazi Muzammil of Rahman Foundation. Brother Aslam is with MS Education Hyderabad and teaches 130 blind students with his two companions in his school and other blind schools. They also teach by mobile phone . "If any blind is interested in learning but is unable to attend the class they call him or her and introduce braille script and some basics in shortest time in their school.
One of the roles of IBQS is to ensure that the blind everywhere in the world can get access to the Quran
One of the roles of IBQS is to ensure that the blind everywhere in the world can get access to the Quran.
Alhamdulillah our friends at MAVIN the Muslim Association for visually impaired people in Nigeria have received the braille Quraanic primers and Juz 30 books sent by Alfitrah Foundation. The students in the photos are now learning to read the Quran. We need to send more Braille Qurans and books to Nigeria so that we can reach more areas as many blind Muslims there have no access to the Quran.
Ustaz Zahazan Mohamad , a well respected Ustaz and publisher ,paid a visit to our office recently . We showed him a sample of his monthly journals which Haji Othman our trustee , had braillized in order to give the blind access to Islamic knowledge .
More Articles ...
- The trustees of Al-Fitrah Foundation
- Text book graphic making by National Council For The Blind Malaysia
- A visit from teachers and students of Muar High School and SMK Tun Ismail , Parit Raja, Batu Pahat
- Al-Fitrah foundation had a visit from Jabatan Pengajian Islam Brunei Darussalam
- Husband plants thousands of flowers around his home to make his blind wife happy